You are here
At Agrell Architectural Carving, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with a variety of distinguished clients. With each new project, we strive to create a collaborative working environment based on mutual respect and consideration, sensitivity to the privacy of our clientele, and timely responsiveness to their immediate needs and concerns. As a result, we are able to provide an unsurpassed level of personalised service.
For a sampling of our range of expertise, the details of the carving work involved, and client observations and comments, we invite you to peruse our portfolio.
In addition to our portfolio our projects and clients in the UK and Europe include:
- A long term working relationship with Coryndon Cabinet Makers, UK.
- Woodcarving for a private residence in Eaton Square, London. The project included: Finely carved Chinoiserie mouldings and frames for the dining room. Hand carved swags for the dressing room. Art Noveau carved furniture influenced by Armand-Albert Rateau. Acanthus brackets and rosettes for a fireplace. Interior Designer: Geoffrey Bradfield ASID, New York and Dubai. This project was featured in Architectural Digest.
- Bespoke hand carved furniture for David Collins Studio, London.
- Several European and USA projects of bespoke hand carved furniture, brackets and accessories for Interior designer, John Stefanidis. See also An Island Sanctuary: A House in Greece by John Stefanidis. Hand carved chairs as featured in Architectural Digest.
- A large hand carved mahogany newel post for Richard Rogers Conservation Ltd., UK.
- Various hand carved brackets for bespoke kitchens provided by Robinson and Cornish and Martin Moore & Company, for their projects in the UK and Germany.
- A hand carved product line for McCormick-Weeks now The Painted Curtain Pole Company.
- Hand carved tables inspired by Armand-Albert Rateau for Chris Garrod Partnership, Europe.
- Hand carved urn for NH design by Nicky Haslam, London.
- Hand carved cherubs provided for a mirror frame produced by John Tanous, Ltd. London.
- Hand carved panel and hand carved furniture legs for Hurst Joinery, Ltd., UK
- Working alongside Tiptree Joinery we provided a hand carved panel for a tabernacle, commisioned by Pyramid Builders, London. In addition to the carving, Agrell Architectural Carving worked closely with Father Ray on the design.